Radar Level Trasmitter Supplier
||Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||-196 - 200 °C
||-1 - 25 bar
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
≥ G¾, ≥ ¾ NPT
≥ DN50, ≥ 2"
4 - 20 mA/HART - two-wire
Ambient, storage and transport temperature
-40 - +80 °C (-40 - +176 °F)
12 - 35 V DC
Application area : The VEGAPULS 64 is a sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids. With small tanks or in case of narrow space the small process fittings offer special advantages. The very good signal focusing enables the use in vessels with many installations such as e.g. stirrers and heating spirals.
- Exact measuring results independent of process conditions
- High plant availability, because wear and maintenance-free
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
Function : The sensor emits a continuous radar signal through the antenna. The emitted signal is reflected by the medium and received as an echo by the antenna. The frequency difference between the emitted and received signal is proportional to the distance and depends on the filling height. The determined filling height is converted into a respective output signal and outputted as measured value.
- With plastic horn antenna ø 80 mm
- Thread with integrated horn antenna
- Flange with encapsulated antenna system
- Hygienic fitting with encapsulated antenna system
Materials : The wetted parts of the instrument are made of 316L, PP, PTFE or PEEK. The process seal is made of FKM, FFKM, EPDM or PTFE.
Housing versions : The housings are available as single chamber or double chamber version in plastic, stainless steel or aluminium. They are available with protection ratings up to IP 68 (1 bar).
Electronics versions : The instrument is available with electronics 4 - 20 mA/HART as well as HART and power pack.
- Adjustment on the measurement loop : The adjustment of the instrument is carried out via the optional display and adjustment module PLICSCOM or via a PC with the adjustment software PACTware and corresponding DTM.
- Wireless adjustment via Bluetooth : The Bluetooth version of display and adjustment module enables a wireless connection to standard adjustment units. This can be smartphones/tablets with iOS or Android operating system or PCs with PACTware and Bluetooth USB adapter. Adjustment is hence carried out via a free-of-charge app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store or the adjustment software PACTware and respective DTM.
- Adjustment via remote systems : Further adjustment options are possible via a HART Communicator as well as manufacturer-specific programs such as AMS™ or PDM.
- Alloy C22 (2.4602)
- Clamp ≥ 2", DN50 - DIN32676, ISO2852
- Slotted nut ≥ 2", DN50 - DIN 11851
- DRD connection ø 65 mm
- for NEUMO BioControl D50 PN16 / 316L
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP 66/IP 68 (0.2 bar)
- IP 66/IP 67
- IP 66/IP 68 (1 bar)
Electronics and terminal compartment, single chamber housing
- Voltage supply/Signal output
- For display and adjustment module or interface adapter
- For external display and adjustment unit 4 Ground terminal for connection of the cable screen
- Version thread with integrated horn antenna
- Version flange with encapsulated antenna system
- Version, plastic horn antenna
Looking for "Radar Level Trasmitter" ?